NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) - a system designed to create a windows-installers for various software, developed by Nullsoft (the best-known software product which is a legendary player Winamp).NSIS installer using open source, flexible support scripts, plug-ins and various methods of packaging, which makes them cheaper alternative closed InstallShield.
nsis error message may appear when installing any software installed using the installer on the basis nsis.Nsis error fix method depends on the reasons for which the error appeared.
- most common cause of failure is a violation of the integrity of the distribution.This can happen because of an error or a failure to load a file from the Internet, or by modifying the file after downloading it.In any of these cases to correct nsis error is quite simple: remove the installation file, and then re-upload it to the appropriate site.If the Internet connection is unstable, and the file is large enough volume, for a full load, use the file download manager such as Free Download Master or ReGet.
- Try to find an alternative source to download the file.Many programs can be downloaded from various sites that contain collections of programs, as well as the official website of the software developers.Perhaps from one of these sources will be possible to download the file intact.
- partial load distribution reason could be the lack of sufficient disk space.Try the downloading to another drive, where there is more space, or after the release of the preliminary drive of unnecessary files.Frequently cleaning basket allows you to release a lot of disk space.
- Esli file located on the CD, it is possible, the surface of the disk is damaged.Carefully wipe the disc with a soft cloth and try to re-start the installation.In case of failure, try to find the correct distribution on other disks or the Internet.
- cause damage to the distribution can be malicious software.In this case, perform a full system scan for viruses, and then upload the file distribution.
- nsis error what to do