Why is it so difficult to install Windows XPon a laptop?
Some naive people who have not found a "common language" with Windows Vista or Windows 7 in a hurry to immediately replace the operating system on a familiar XP.However, the result is the same in all cases.After vain efforts jumps out a stark warning that the installer is not found on the laptop of any hard drives installed.
reason is banal.The fact that the installation program is unable to recognize the SATA-controller on the motherboard and update the drivers for it, because the distribution database drivers boot XP for a long time and "hopeless" out
How to sew SATA-drivers to the boot disk to install Windows XP on a laptop?
order to "provide» SATA-driver installer to Windows XP, you can go two ways:
- Copy the driver to external media, and during boot XP by pressing the F6 key update due to their current information devices.
- Insert the driver directly to the XP installation distribution before booting the system.
The first method requires the purchase of USB-drive, the second use of special programs.What to choose - it's up to the user.
How to create a distribution package to install Windows XP on a laptop?
make distributions in principle, it is not particularly difficult.The important thing to observe a sequence of actions.
Then try to install Windows on a laptop.The procedure will take place without any problems.By the way, download the new driver as easy.They can be found on the websites of manufacturers of laptops or softovskih Games.
- Copy the Windows XP installation CD to a specific folder on another computer.
- Set on the same computer program nLite utility and NET Framework, through which we will adjust the installation distribution.
- run nLite and denote the path to the installation files Windows XP.The program determines the type of operating system, the presence of language modules, the availability of service packs.
- Choosing options that nLite will carry out an initial distribution XP.The process can be carried out manually or "let things slide."
- Open item "Driver", select the option 'boot image ISO ».Designate a folder with drivers who are planning to add to the installation disk Windows XP.Specify the required driver from the list.
- After mounting the image is saved to your hard disk or external media.
- install xp on a laptop