- - Guidelines for the use of your motherboard (section about updating BIOS);
- - Skills update video card drivers;
- - Skills Pack DirectX;
- - Ability to determine the technical parameters of your computer.
Tip 2: How to remove logs
Lags in cs irritate even the most patient players, and many result in a rage.If logs appear suddenly and for a short time, they can be explained by temporary problems in the network of your ISP.However, if they become chronic, it is necessary to take measures to get rid of the lag.
- First of all, make sure your computer power is sufficient for playing with the settings you have chosen.The frequency of the processor, memory and graphics power - these three parameters significantly affect the performance of the game.If cs slowed from the beginning, just try to reduce the quality of the graphics.Maybe it's just that the computer is not fast enough time to draw a picture.If you are sure that it is not in the power of the system (for example, lags were not, and then they were), it is necessary to solve the problem is with your network connection.
- Turn off all other programs that may use the network (ICQ, Skype).
- may help reduce lag manipulation of parameters and cl_cmdrate cl_updaterate.The first one defines how many times per second your client to inform the server about your actions in the game.The second - the number of times the server informs the client of changes in game situation.The higher values for these parameters, the smoother gameplay takes place and the easier it is to get to the enemy.In addition, they must meet each other, because if the information comes from the server often creates a dynamic picture of the game, and from you to the server data stream is limited, you simply will not have time to react to changes in a game situation.To clear the logs, try to reduce both of these options at a time, or a little more reducing cl_cmdrate.All these parameters are found in the config file, or entered in the console.
- To remove the logs, try setting cl_lw to 1. This will lead to miscalculation effects and action of the weapon on the client side, and will significantly reduce traffic, although there is a small risk that the picture you see will be different from the real one.
- page download the current version of DirectX